IT Service Management
Innovative Thinking, Expert Oversight
We combine advanced technological expertise with a comprehensive understanding of our federal clients’ missions and domains to deliver process-driven solutions and the expert oversight to ensure successful deployment. At Pragmatics, we provide a full suite of IT service management capabilities based on the IT Infrastructure Library Version 3 (ITIL® V3) methodology, which optimize operational efficiency and enhance collaboration. Our core capabilities include service strategy, design, transition, operations and improvement, as well as cybersecurity and support.
Intelligent Approach to IT Service Management
- Translating business needs to customer-tailored IT transformation maps
- Leveraging analytics, service-desk statistics and trends to pinpoint tactical improvement opportunities
- Using an evolutionary, innovative approach to solution design
- Optimizing cost, capacity and systems awareness
- Improving network capabilities, integrating emerging technologies and complying with federally mandated network architecture and security requirements
- Adhering to industry standards such as CMMI® Level 5, ITIL V3, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, and ISO/IEC 27001
Trusted Partner to Government Clients: Proven Past Performance
Pragmatics has served as the prime contractor managing a large federal agency’s enterprise help desk operations. Requirements included providing desk-side assistance for 27,000 desktops in bureaus located throughout the United States. Pragmatics and our subcontractor employees leveraged an ITIL framework and CMMI Level 5 and ISO 9001:2008 processes and metrics to achieve measurable results, including:
- All performance aligned with master service level agreements
- Pragmatics and the project’s bureau received an ISO 20000 certification
- Pragmatics remediated desktop and server security vulnerabilities, resulting in a dramatic reduction in average risk scores
- The client achieved a cost reduction, saving more than $10 million in two years
- The client received 90% service-desk customer satisfaction and 96% of incident response times and service request resolution times.
Clients depend on us to effectively manage complex information systems and technology projects. Our service excellence and process expertise generate optimal business outcomes, time and time again. To learn more, we invite you to contact our corporate headquarters at 703-890-8500, or visit our Contact Us page.