Independent Verification & Validation
Pro-3e® Methodology: Innovative Analysis, Proven Results
Pragmatics leads the industry with process innovations that deliver precise and repeatable results. Our robust Process, Project and Product (Pro-3e) Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) methodology ensures flawless execution of all aspects of the systems development life cycle (SDLC). Pro-3e is yet another way we provide our clients with measurable value through process excellence.
Using a systematic approach, Pro-3e addresses enterprise needs such as governance, policy and procedure uniformity, risk management, issue resolution, standardization, integration, programmatic consistency, and efficiency validation. As a result, we can identify roadblocks or challenges at any stage of the project life cycle.
Enhance Performance, Reduce Cost
Pro-3e incorporates a suite of standards, including SEI CMMI® Level 5, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and ITIL®. By following these rigorous standards, we provide early indicators of project issues at lower levels of process maturity and a framework to enable continuous process improvement. We create and tailor IEEE 1012-2004-based IV&V plans to support evolving requirements.
Benefits of Pro-3e IV&V Methodology
- Rigorous processes and procedures based on industry-standard evaluation and authentication approaches
- Gives users an incremental preview of system performance, enabling early adjustments
- Provides decision criteria for proceeding to the next development phase
- Defined, repeatable processes and checklists accelerate project execution and team on-boarding
- Continual team training on methodology and execution
- Adherence to industry standards and best practices, including SEI CMMI Level 5, IEEE, ISO, ITIL, and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
Optimized Production Life Cycle
- Allows for early detection and correction of software defects, resulting in overall cost reduction
- Enhances management insight into process, product and project risk
- Decreases rework and eliminates unnecessary costs and schedule delays
- Provides audits and recommendations to improve products
- Promotes efficiency through initial risk assessments to maximize benefits and return on investments
- Fosters high levels of complete customer satisfaction
- Provides detailed technical insight into software performance
Ultimately, our innovative approach to IV&V enhances performance while reducing cost, accelerating the production schedule and minimizing performance risk for our clients. To learn more, we invite you to contact our corporate headquarters at 703-890-8500, or visit our Contact Us page.