Pragmatics is the prime contractor, with an eleven-firm team. Contract awarded in December 2010 with a nearly $1 billion ceiling.
- Proven management team
- A history of support to IRS and Treasury
- World-class quality certifications, including CMMI® Level 5, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, and ISO/IEC 27001
- Extensive IDIQ contract management expertise
- IRS Small Business of the Year in 2003 and Treasury Dedicated Service Provider of the Year in 2004
First-Rate Team of Subcontractors
- Apptis, Inc.
- ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC
- Global Network Systems, Inc.
- Harmony Technology, Inc.
- Howard University
- ITT Exelis
- Johnston McLamb
- MZK Corporation
- Sapient Government Services, Inc.
- Telesis Corporation
Statement of Work
The Pragmatics team has extensive experience and proven skills to provide you with the highest quality services in all three of the task areas:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (ITS) FUNCTIONAL AREAS OF PERFORMANCE
- Analysis and Design
- Applications Development
- Operations & Maintenance
- Systems Engineering
- Certification and Accreditation
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library® (ITIL)
- Software Development
- System Integration
- Test and Evaluation
- Training (Knowledge Transfer)
- Software/Hardware Maintenance and/or Licensing
- Help Desk Support
- Database Administration
- Disaster Recovery, Continuity of Operations, and Contingency Planning
- Hot-site and Cold-site Support Services
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Mainframe Automated Information Security Support
- Communications and Change Management
- Earned Value Management Support
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Data Management
- Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) Management
- Step 1: Identify your requirements.
- Step 2: Contact and send the RFI to the TIPSS 4 Program Office.
- Step 3: The task will be competed among the teams.
- Step 4: Evaluate the RFI responses on a pass/fail basis and make a selection.
- Step 5: Meet with winning vendor to develop proposal requirements.
- Step 6: Evaluate and approve the winning vendor’s formal proposal.
For more information:
Please contact Michael Froelich (703) 890-8432 or FroelichM@Pragmatics.com