GSA Schedule 70
GSA Advantage! is an on-line, interactive electronic information and ordering system that provides on-line access to vendors’ schedule prices with ordering information. GSA Advantage! will allow the user to perform various searches across all contracts including, but not limited to:
- Manufacturer’s part number
- Product categories
Agencies can browse GSA Advantage! by accessing the Internet World Wide Web utilizing a browser (e.g, Netscape).
Pragmatics has demonstrated outstanding performance in the latest technologies and have proven ourselves as industry leaders in the following areas:
|1. Software Engineering||2. Systems Engineering|
|3. Information Assurance||4. Program Management and Planning|
GUIDELINES for ORDERING
Pragmatics has been a supplier of services to commercial firms and the federal government for more than 20 years and has the ability to support virtually any information technology service requirement within the federal government.
Agencies may use written or EDI Delivery Orders and Purchase Orders for ordering service and products under this contract. All written orders will be accepted by mail or facsimile. Blanket Purchase Orders shall not extend beyond the end of the contract period.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
The following guidelines summarize the information contained in the Terms and Conditions which is contained in its entirety elsewhere in the schedule:
- Orders for services will be structured as Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP).
- Orders for services may be combined with orders for products and training. At this time Pragmatics is not offering any products.
- Service orders must be accompanied by a Statement of Work. The typical items that should be included in the Statement of Work include:
- Scope of work
- Location of work
- Period of performance
- Applicable standards
- Acceptance criteria
- Special Requirements
- Information Technology Service prices are quoted for work being performed at a government site or at Pragmatics’ site.
- If the work is being performed at the customer site, the customer shall provide an appropriate work environment with computer hardware and software capable of performing the tasks required by the Statement of Work.
- To obtain support for the development of the Statement of Work or for more information on the position descriptions, please contact Dr. Kim Nguyen at (703) 890-8409.
- All services must be ordered at a project level.
- Additional terms and conditions may be negotiated between the customer and Pragmatics for inclusion as a part of an order.
- Discounts may be available for larger orders and long term assignments, please contact
Dr. Kim Nguyen at (703) 890-8409.
Travel, if required, must be described in the Statement of Work. Travel will be reimbursed in accordance with the Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) in effect at the time of travel occurrence. Parking fees and tolls may be included as part of local travel. Pragmatics will estimate travel expenses in response to a Statement of Work if requested by the customer.
INVOICE and PAYMENT
Invoices for services shall be submitted by Pragmatics monthly. Payment is due 30 days thereafter, except where cash payment procedures are used. Invoices will be submitted separately to each Government office ordering services under the contract.
Personnel provided under the contract shall have the experience, education, and expertise as stated in the authorized ADP Schedule Price List.
For more information:
Mr. Patrick Eydenberg (703) 890-8493 or email@example.com