Pragmatics is the prime contractor. Contract awarded in June 2008 with a $12.225 billion ceiling running through May 2018.
IDIQ performance-based acquisitions are preferred with FFP, T&M, CR allowable FASA requirement to compete for multiple-awards contracts.
01 June 08
Military Services, DoD, other agencies of federal government
Minimum TO Amount
Five years with five one-year option periods – 01 June 2008 – 31 May 2018
FY End Ordering Cut-off
Dates T&M/FFP Requirements Pkg – 15 August
CR Requirements Pkg – 31 May
Pragmatics Leads a First-Rate Team of Subcontractors
- Advanced Systems Incorporated
- Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis)
- Knowledge Connections, Inc.
- Mindbank Consulting Group, LLC
- Robbins-Gioia, LLC
- Vanguard Research, Inc.
Statement of Work
The Pragmatics team has extensive experience and proven skills to provide you with the highest quality services in each of these task areas:
- Task Area 1: Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Task Area 2: Integrated Solutions Management
- Task Area 3: Performance Benchmarking
- Task Area 4: Business Process Reengineering
- Task Area 5: Requirements Analysis
- Task Area 6: Market Research and Prototyping
- Task Area 7: Information and Knowledge Engineering
- Task Area 8: Customer Application Development
- Task Area 9: Product Integration
- Task Area 10: Test and Evaluation
- Task Area 11: Asset Management
- Task Area 12: Communications Engineering
- Task Area 13: Security Engineering Certification and Accreditation
- Task Area 14: Telecommunications Support
- Task Area 15: Computer-Telephony Integration
- Task Area 16: Web Services
- Task Area 17: Operations Support
- Task Area 18: Hardware
- Task Area 19: Software
- Task Area 20: Managed Services
- Step 1: Customer submits Requirements Package to DISA/DITCO Contracting Officer (KO) in accordance with the Task Order Guidelines.
- Step 2: KO requests cost and technical proposal from contractor(s).
- Step 3: Customer and KO evaluate proposal(s) and make best value determination.
- Step 4: KO awards TO to winning vendor.
43 calendar days for requirements under $10M competed. For contracts that exceed $10M or where a fair opportunity exception exists, refer to the Task Order Guidelines.
For full details, visit ENCORE II Contract Web Page
For more information:
Mike Yocom (703) 890-8502 or email@example.com
*Client security certificate required for access to client website.